Tuesday, September 23, 2008

In your dreams!

Don't you hate bad dreams? I don't, well I never did. I have never really remembered my dreams, seriously I will remember less than 5 in a year. Once I wake up... I have no recollection of what it was that was keeping me entertained while in my sleep world. I think this is kinda sad that I dont remember my dreams but at the same time, nightmares or bad dreams never seemed to be an issue for me. Until now. I think I have been having bad dreams becuase every night for the past week and a half almost I wake up in the night sweaty and freaking out. I am in tears and I am upset and breathing heavy, then I when I wake up in the mornings I have been waking up in terrible moods. I wake up upset and mad and on the verge of tears. I dont know if I am having the same dream over and over or if it is different ones. Whatever it is, it has been getting me pretty upset and I have no clue what it was even about. NO recollection at all. Well needless to say the lack of good sleep for the week has got me in a semi grumpy mood and I have a headache that wont seem to go away :( Last night I technically got 10 hours of sleep but woke up 3 times and only feel like I got 4 hours tops! It is weirding me out! I am hoping that whatever the dream issue is will resolve itself soon so I can get some sleep again.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Oh the joy! I'm so glad you've started a blog. I LOVE your design. You are so talented. I look forward to staying caught up, and yes, we do need to get together again soon. I'm sorry about the dreams (or whatever it is that is upsetting you in the night). I have very vivid dreams, and they can be scary, intense, etc., but at least I know what it is that's making me feel that way! I hope you figure it out soon.