Thursday, December 11, 2008

Allred Concert

I am so a week late writing about this which makes me super sad cause it was the highlight of my month so far!!! I have just been insanly busy at work and play that I have not posted it yet.

Ok so DONT JUDGE ME!! I wanted to get a picture with John so bad... and my friend introduced me to him and I shook his hand and I visited with him and everything but I was not feeling that cute and I felt stupid cause the rest of the group we went with knew him already so I felt like if I asked for a picture that I would be the stupid fan! So I pretended to be cool and didnt get one, thinking I would get one when I went to his exclusive concert on the 20th. BUT I have a business trip on the 20th and I will be out of town and will miss the concert so I may have missed my chance to get my pic taken with the man I love... big time frowny face!!!!

However, that sad news aside, it was a great concert we were FRONT ROW and it was like he was singing right to me! haha I loved it! He truly is AMAZING!!!!

This second picture is from his encore. When came out they turned out the lights and he had a spotlight on him and asked everybody to sit down and he sat on the end of the stage and we had a sing-a-long for his encore... It was so cool! LOVE HIM!

1 comment:

Maleen said...

You should never feel lame asking for a picture. It is often a once in a lifetime thing. Capture it while you can.