Friday, September 18, 2009

Rarr!!!

In class we learn how to be creative, think outside the box. It is fun to try new things and now that I feel more comfortable doing hair and make-up I love trying to come up with new and interesting things to try. It is fun to see what you can do... Yesterday Meriam and I were on our way home and I had the brilliant idea to give myself a mohawk when we got home. HAHA well that turned out AWESOME so we decided to do Meriams hair too. Then we needed freak awesome make-up to match out new cool do's! Once we were all done up, we convinced my mom to join the fun. It is cool to see what you can do. We of course need pictures afterwards and it was the perfect opportunity for a photo shoot. haha I never turn down a photo-op! So here is what we got, not only was I happy with how our hair and make up turned out, I loved the pictures too. We had so much fun!!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

These are freaking awesome! I'm sad I wasn't there!! And where did you take the pics at? I love the location, wherever it is!

Carrie said...

I love it! I can tell you are totally lovin school--I am so proud of you!

Meggen said...

Nice hair, Jess! I love it! Very creative! I am glad to know what you are doing in your life now these days! Come stop by my blog sometime too!