Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Something Important...

So once upon a time I have a friend... and her name is SYDNEE and she had a problem, see the adversary would try to make her sleep all day and not hang out with me, then the adversary would tell her to try to keep me awake ALL night... I said "Syd, this is URGENT! I need to sleep" and she said "That's Great." and I said "Me thinky me dont likey when you talk like that" and she said "Side Note: Woof ;P" and then the adversary told us to be friends and read blogs!!! The END! WHOAAOAOAOA! WEEEEE DIIIIID IIITTTTT!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Something important indeed!

Jessie Nielsen said...

What can I say?? Somethings are just Blog worthy and you and the adversary are for sure some of them!!

Maleen said...

We definitely need to talk. I think you may have gone off the deep end. Of course, that may have happened quite a while ago.