Thursday, February 12, 2009

Self Advertising...

If you have ever met me you would know that I like me! I am a pretty big fan of myself! LOL! Just kidding  but I did make some super cute scrapbook pages for work and I wanted to share them with  you. There is a freebie and then the rest of the kit are on a really good sale price til valentines day. The artwork was done by one of our amazing artists Celeste Rockwood-Jones and then I put together some quick pages that are great for Valentine's. So here they are and dont judge me for my shameless tie in! Happy Valentines day!
Here is the freebie you can get if you click here. To see the rest of the pages click here. To see what I did with the pages and what you can do click here!

3 comments:

celester said...

jessie i LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout! thanks for making the kit look so good. you did a great job creating pages, and you should most definitely be super proud!

Jessie Nielsen said...

thanks Celeste! It's all possible because of your beautiful art! Love this collection!

Kayla said...

Cute layout! And nothing wrong with using your blog for some self advertising. It's yours, right? So you may as well! :P