Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Never too late...

So I have had a dream ever since I was a little girl, to go to Beauty School and learn to cut hair, when I was little I used to cut all my Barbies' hair, and I would cut chucks of hair off my teddy bears and stuff, I have always loved it! I was going to go to school right after high school,  but ended up having health problems and I had to take a different course. But because of those health problems I didnt have much of a social life either...

Well once I moved out on my own and have been doing my own thing I still have been stopping myself from going, mainly for the reason that I was enjoying my social life too much. I was making up for lost time, playing and chilling with friends. But I finally decided that now is the time to make my dreams come true!

I signed up for Bon Losee and attended my first class last night. I really enjoyed my teacher and it is very one on one and will be so much fun. I love it! I know it will be hard sometimes, I will work from 9-4 then have class from 5-9 monday through friday for the next 2 years... BUT it will be so worth it when I am done. And I know that I will still have time to rock the social life after 9 everynight! Lets be honest.... no one parties before then anyways.... especially with out me!! HAHA! I am really excited tho and am so ready to rock the next stage of my life!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow! How fun! I too have that dream, good that you are doing it before you get married girl-- keep up the updates, I can't wait to see you go thru the process.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Beauty school is so much fun, and I think you'll be great at it. I never regret that I did it, and it's a skill you'll always appreciate that you have. Good luck...keep us updated!

Maleen said...

I'm so proud of you. Way to do the dream. I think you will be great at it! If you need someone to experiment on, I'm game.
Ooh, by the way, we need the fourth disc of season 7. Well, and I guess season 8 too.

Buell Fam said...

Congrats! I bet you will be a fabulous hair stylist.