Monday, June 22, 2009

Long time coming....

This past month was extremely busy and flew by so fast. I cant believe the year is more than half over.... I am still trying to figure out where the first half went! I have had some fun, along with some work, school, and stress. Here is what I was up too....

First my daddy, they removed his cancer and his pancreas was clean so he will not have to have chemo or radiation!!! YAY!!! That was the best day and biggest relief I have ever felt! And not only was it Father's Day but we celebrated his 50th birthday last week too! Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you! We threw him a surprise party at the fire station. Here are some of my favorite pics from the day...
Me and my Daddy at his party... 

This is just me playing on the fire truck.... haha

We also celebrated a baby blessing of a friend. A family friend Rosa, had a baby, and I have been watching her every weekend. She is such a sweet baby and we have adopted her and her momma into our family. It was fun to see her be blessed.

She loves her Aunt Jessie =)

My best friend Jamie, has always wanted to fly a plane. I have a cousin who is a pilot and owns a plane and so I talked to him and he agreed to take us for a ride, but better than that, he let her fly it, like actually fly it!! She took off and everything... haha I have never been so scared in my life, lol but it was so much fun! It was so fun to see her so happy! It was a really cool experience and I was so glad that I was there to share it with her...


We have had a lot of fun, has been long and exhausting but I would do any of it over again! School is going really good, One more week and I am a junior and will be out on the floor part time taking clients.... (Come see me!!) School has been such a blessing and I have enjoyed every second of it. I have had a lot of fun experiences so far and have a lot to look forward too. That is the update on my life.... 

2 comments:

Maleen said...

So happy to hear about your dad! That is such great news.

And I can't believe you are already getting ready to take on clients. Is the world ready for you?

Carrie said...

Thanks for the update on your Dad, he has been in my thoughts a lot lately. Also congrats on your school---you are AMAZING!!!!