Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer Nights...

Summer has been so busy and so fun! I have had a lot going on. Work is still work... but school is going great!! I love it. I have had so much fun and not to brag but I am pretty good at what I do! I am now out on the floor taking real clients every weeknight from 5 to 8. So come see me! I get extra credits for request clients so if you call and request me that would be awesome! It has been so much fun and I feel like I learn the coolest new things every day.

Other than work and school. I have managed to squeeze in some playing as well. We have gone up the canyon a few times for Bon Fires and Barbecues... they are always entertaining. I have hit up a few good movies, been out on some dates, and many nights out playing sand volleyball with my friends. It has been a lot of fun. I got a season pass to Seven Peaks and I went there yesterday with my most favorite people. It was nice to get out and have a day off with nothing but have fun with the people I love to be with. We had a blast! But other than that I just try to be outside as much as I can in the few short hours that I have free. I love summer and am sad it is passing as fast as it is! But there is still plenty of time left to have some serious fun in the sun and I plan on doing just that!

No comments: