Friday, July 31, 2009

Just say it...

If there is anything I have learned in my life it is that life is short. People come and go, days move on. Things happen but life doesn't quit. Life doesn't stop. Giving up is not an option. After today, there will always be a tomorrow and then today will be nothing but a yesterday. What happened yesterday cannot be undone. It can not be taken back. It cant be added too. Life is too short not to say how you feel. A friend and I were talking about this the other day and she reminded me that if you have something to say, if you have a compliment to give, if you have feelings to share, then share them. What do you have to lose?!? But if you don't say what you want to say then you don't know when the opportunity to say it will ever come up again. Time passes by so quickly. You never know when your words to someone will be your last. Say you care, tell someone you miss them or tell someone you love them. When you think of a compliment or have the urge to talk to someone that you may not be on the best terms with, do it. I have learned that the only thing I have ever regretted is not saying how I feel when I feel it. I have never regretted being honest with my feelings or my thoughts. This is one of my life goals. Life is too short to keep things to myself. Life is too precious not to share how I feel. Cause if you don't then the next thing you know all if you have is a bunch of piled up yesterdays and regrets. Be who are. Say how you feel. Life is too short not to. I love life and although it is not always easy it is worth it, and it goes on no matter if I am dealing with it or not, so I might as well make the best of it. Make today count, so that yesterday counted then make tomorrow better than today and you cant go wrong! (This song my friend showed me... I love it!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ0z86LmXBM 

1 comment:

Kayla said...

You bring up a very good point in this post! You know what it reminded me of? My Best Friends Wedding...when they're on the boat and they go under the bridge and she says that if you love someone you should tell them, out loud, right then before the moment passes you by. I think that theory applies with everything...compliments, thoughts, love, etc. Thanks for reminding me! :D