Saturday, March 6, 2010

Maycee Mae

I bought a puppy! This impulse buy was quite an expensive one but you cant put a price on love!!! I found Maycee when Fuzz and I stopped to browse at Animal Ark on Thursday night.... I knew the second I found her that I had to have her! She is absolutely adorable! I am extremely exausted, taking care of a puppy is harder than I thought... bring on a baby but this puppy stuff is hard. She is 6 weeks old and she was born January 20, 2010. She is tiny and sweet! Bless her heart she is up every night at 2am and 4am hopefully that will wear off soon so I can get some sleep too! I love her though and my parents have fallen head over heels for her!!!

3 comments:

Maleen said...

That is one of the cutest puppies I have EVER seen. We will be needing to make a field trip to see you soon. Robyn would die to hold Maycee

Meggen said...

Cute puppy! We are getting a new puppy this Wednesday too! Puppies are FUN but also SO MUCH WORK! I think it is just like having a new baby, though. So, you are just getting practice for when you become a wife and mother someday! ;o)

Carrie said...

What a sweetheart! I love it!