Saturday, May 22, 2010

And Breathe....

Life is a whirlwind of fun, stress, guilt, work, relief, pain and joy! Some of them blow threw more than others and harder but in the end, it makes life worth living. I wouldnt give any of it up, doesnt always mean I enjoy them but I enjoy the end result, its what makes me, me! I tend to bite off more than I can chew and I wouldnt change that for anything, I hate sitting around, I hate not being busy and not feeling like I accomplished anything. So I recently have started helping a friend and being a nanny for 4 children. The kids are great and I have really enjoyed it but after a lot of praying and scheduling I decided to start more hours at school as of June first so I will give up one task to do another.

I also started a business of my own, thats right.... I DID IT!!!! I now have a photography business named Sugar On Top Photography! So far it has been sooo much fun! I love being creative and doing photo shoots. Check it out!

And I saved the best news for last..... My daddy went and had his yearly check to make sure he was doing good, and he was clean as could be and is now in remission for 1 year and is still cancer free!!! That is one of the biggest reliefs of all, bring on the rest of the world, I can handle anything with the strength of my family! My daddy means the world to me and knowing he is good, makes me good, the rest doesnt matter!

No comments: