Wednesday, September 14, 2011

You can't break a broken heart...

Why is it that we miss the people that hurt us? That we long for those who left us? That the person who seems so right for us, is so wrong for us after all? Why is it that walking away is the hardest thing to do even when the other person is already gone? And how come can a persons words hurt so bad and haunt your every thought? I am trying to beleive in the good of Human kind, but sometimes when the people you care for the most walk out of your life it is so hard to find that silver lining.


There is a silver lining though right? Please, someone tell me it gets easier and that eventually I will stop hearing his last words in the back of my mind all the time... That the longing and feelings of hurt go away. I need to have faith in people again and I need to believe that not every relationship will end in complete and utter crap! I need to get this off my chest and move on. I understand that things happen for a reason and that our Heavenly Father sees the big picture. I just pray that eventually we end up seeing the same picture. The picture that ends with me finally being happy.

No comments: