Monday, November 3, 2008

Woo Hoo!

I just found out that I took first place in the creative catergory for the costume contest at work! I was shocked but very excited! I went as Juno (I loved that movie and got the idea from my brilliant boss) she came up with the costume and I have to give her credit! But the role was so fun to play! They take our photos at work for those who dressed up, which is pretty much everyone, and here are a few of my favorites...I also entered a treat for the treat contest and took third place! I saw this adorable lizard cake on Tammys blog a while back but spooked it up a bit for the halloween contest!!!

5 comments:

Buell Fam said...

You look too funny! I love it!

Kayla said...

I am loving these pictures. You really did look so good!

Carrie said...

yeah! I love it, you look great! I loved that movie too! congrats on your winnings!

Maleen said...

A lot of pregnant pictures recently. Is that biological clock ticking?

Jessie Nielsen said...

Ha not yet!!! The first pregnant picture was a practice of my halloween costume in the making... then this is the result! No babies for me... yet!!!