Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finally some Fun!!

I have been working like crazy and I have been trying to get some sleep in when I was not working so I have not done too many fun things lately! But last night we went bowling then to AppleBees and it was so fun! It was great to get all of my friends together and go out and do something fun! We had a blast. We bowled guys against girls and it was 4 on 4. We made a bet that the loser bought chocolate cake and Applebees for the winners after. Well, not that I need to even say it, but the girls KICKED BUTT! We rocked their socks! First game was pretty even, second game was no contest. Jamie got a turkey (3 strikes in a row) and she ended with a 170 and Nicole got a hambone ( I think that is what the guy called it, but that is 4 strikes in a row) she ended with a 183! It was INSANE! They did awesome and when it comes to bowling, I have 2 new heros! LOL! We went to Applebees after and we went around with the waiters and sang Happy Birhtday to people, needless to say , it was a VERY entertaining night! I had so much fun and it was great to see friends I had not seen in a while!

1 comment:

Maleen said...

See I never knew what four strikes in a row was...hambone huh?
It looks like you had a good time.