Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I should strike out!!!!

The GAME.... It stinks! I swear that no matter how you play, you are never playing it "right". Maybe that is the point! Maybe, it is some cruel joke that I have not caught on too... Seriously though, if you don't play it, then you don't get dates. But even if you do play it, you get screwed over! Either you play "too" hard to get and ruin  your chances or you don't play hard enough and then you are pushy and they aren't attracted to you anymore! What the heck is a girl suppose to do??? I don't get it. Who made up the game anyways? Who decided what the "rules" are? Maybe, I should just make up a NEW game LOL! The whole dating thing makes me laugh. I don't know who actually enjoys it. Did you enjoy dating? I don't think I have ever met anyone who would give anything to be back in the dating world. Seriously, I know it is part of life and I will learn from it blah blah blah but it is hard!! It is NOT fun! I think I have this 'gift' of attracting or being attracted to guys that might as well be girls. For real... can you say drama KING?!? Most of the time girls get blamed for the drama and to be honest that is usually true and fair... but I swear some dudes are worse than girls. It is ridiculous!!! WOW! So tell me, what is a girl suppose to do when she can't seem to play the game right and she is liking a guy who might as well be a girl?!? LOL!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

The game is stupid--just have fun with friends , guys and girls and soon you will find someone who also hates the game and breaks all the rules. In that way I mean they actually talk to you and tell you they like you and everything about you is perfect. Don't look for them, and you will find them. Works everytime! I love ya girl!

Maleen said...

I really don't have any good advice, besides call me because we need to talk.