Friday, January 30, 2009

Super Hero!

Meriam came stayed with me for a week while her mom was out of town. We had so much fun. We played and went ice skating, ate treats, played rock band, and watched lots of chick flicks! I am the best "mom" ever! LOL! But one of my favorite times was Sunday afternoon we were bored and so we decided to dress up like Super Heros! You might be thinking we are too old for that and that we are slightly lame, but don't knock it til you try it! We dressed up and then we went out in the town. We went and saw my grandparents and they were quite entertained. It was a really fun night. We laughed really hard. I loved having her there and think Lori needs to go on more business trips so that we can play again!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

You are so a better mom than me! And thanks for introducing me to the Wii.

Deanne said...

You guys are hot superheros! I had a dream about you last night. I'll have to tell you about it. It was quite comical!