Thursday, January 8, 2009

Updates....

I have not blogged since before Christmas. I have been sooo busy with work and the holidays that this was the last thing on my mind, but now that things have settled down, there have been some exciting things happening. First, my baby brother got engaged! He and Marie are getting married on February 21st. We are very excited to welcome her to our family and get to know her better. You all will love her she is very sweet! I took their engagement pictures. Here is the happy couple!

Also, my aunt had her baby on the 4th and I am very excited! I have been waiting for baby Courtney to come and I am very excited she is here. Nicole is doing great and the baby is adorable. I am going to get better pics but here is one that I took the day she was born...

I am excited for both new additions to our family!!!!!

1 comment:

Sorensen's said...

Oh I didn't know that Nicole had her baby! Look how cute!! And I love the engagement picture! Nice work man!