Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Beautiful Day!!!

I had the oppurtunity to go to the afternoon Sunday Sessoion of conference. I have never been to conference there before so that was really cool. To make it more special is that I got to go with some friends and family. Especially 3 of my cousins. One of them Abe, just got baptized in August, Sami is getting baptized when he turns 18 in November, and Meriam who also wants to be baptized when she turns 18 (but she has a few years). They were so fun to watch as they experienced that for the first time. The spirit was so strong in that building that I felt blessed that they were able to be there and I just pray that they were able to feel the spirit that was there and that they can learn for themselves and gain a testimony of our prophet and his teachings. I was so touched by the talks this year. Especially the one by Elder Cook who talked about trials and challenges and how we need to depend on our Heavenly Father, that was just what I needed to hear at this time! I loved this weekend and I loved the hours I was able to spend with some of my favorite people! Here are some pictures from our afternoon at Temple Square... (I tried to do small pics but you couldnt see... :( so I just picked 10 of my favs, I know it is alot but we had fun and I wanted to share!)









4 comments:

Maleen said...

That is very cool that you got to go up there, but I tried clicking on the pictures and no go. It still looks like you had fun in miniature too.

Jessie Nielsen said...

i know. I am trying to fix it... super sad it didnt work

Unknown said...

You're hair looks different - I like it. (and I LOVE your read shoes and the picture you have of yourself on the side - you are beautiful!!)

AZ Mikesells said...

I found your blog! You are just as darling as you were as a little girl - brunette or not!!! Great to catch up with you again! Cathy (and Raz too(