Friday, October 3, 2008

I rock the block!!

So, my friends have been trying to get me to come play broom hockey with them every thursday for weeks... I have found numerous excuses not to go. I just have not been in the mood. But last night I decided that it was time. I so wanted to go kick some broom hockey butt. Me and my friend Litto got all warrior, and painted ourselves for the occasion. Neither of us had ever played before and we were expecting to stink up the ice! BUT they let me be goalie (I think they were just going to for a minute and then make me move) but turns out.... I am a BRICK WALL! Theme song for the night.... "Na Na Na NA Cant stop this!" We were undefeated and it was an "ace" game. I blocked at least 30 shots and we won 18 to 0! Thats right... I think it was the face paint... got them all inimidated!!! SO fun. I will be going next week and I am stoked about it... so fun!!


2 comments:

Carrie said...

So fun! I love it! You dont know your good at something till you do it! You got skillz to pay the bills gurl!

Maleen said...

I love how your picture has the rounded edges. How did you do that?
And I had no doubt that you had secret hockey skills just waiting to show themselves.
I was always a terrible goalie, but I could pass okay.