Friday, October 17, 2008

Birthday Bash!

Birthdays really are my favorite thing and I had hyped up my birthday party so much that I was slightly worried it would be a bit of a let down. BUT that was the best freaking birthday bask EVER! I had so much fun and pretty much have the best friends and family in the world... they all did sooo much to make the day special. It was a birthday I will NEVER forget! They let me sleep in and then get all cute before we went to lunch at CPK
Then I ran some errands (I had too, it was a day off work and I had to get things done while I had the chance) and while I was gone my roomates did an AMAZING job and decorating for my FIESTA birthday party.
Then the party began, we had tacos and chips and salsa and it was so fun to just have all my friends over to party and celebrate with me.
And last but not least.... we went to the Haunted Forest (I really do LOVE that place) this time was different though... some of my friends thought it woudl be funny to go ahead in the group and tell every monster slash bad guy in the place that i was coming and it was my birthday.... so about half way through one of the monsters was like "which one of you is Jessie?" FREAKED ME OUT!!! He knew my name and from that point on, every single one of them asked which one was Jessie and then personally and brutally would attack and freak me out! It was totally scary but ridiculously fun! I dont have a voice today from screaming.... but still, SUPER FUN! It was great!

3 comments:

Maleen said...

I meant to call all day. Sorry I missed telling you Happy Birthday, so here it is a day late...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Still sad I wasn't invited :( I know, I am old and have kids. Maybe we can still go to the forest sometime. Maybe we can take Deanne too :)

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like a Fab birthday! I can respect another girl who loves her birthday as much as I do!

Burton Family said...

That looks like a blast i am glad you had such a good day oh a ps you look fabulous!!