Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Switch it Up!

Incase you didn't notice in the last post... I am now a brunette! Never done that before! I was sitting on Saturday listening to the amazing talks at the General Releif Society Conference, when I realized that if I did not take control of something and make some kind of change in my life... I was going to go nuts!!! My life has been a little crazy these days and I feel like they are things that I have no control over... so I was thinking "what do I have control over that I can change"... well my hair is the first thing I thought of... I wanted to go brown. So I went to the store that night and got some dye. I attempted it myself and it didnt turn out too bad! HAHA! But the color wasnt quite right... so round two... last night I decided to fix it and went two shades darker! Unfortunatly it doesnt make me any smarter though.... I am a redhead, pretending to be brunette but still incredably blonde! HAHA! But for now it might just keep me sane enough to keep me happy! Sometimes a change is all you need!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessie...love the hair, and you're looking great! The true saying is Brunette's have more fun. Welcome to the dark side...you're going to love it!

Deanne said...

Your fishing/sport analogy was perfectly delightful! You are so clever, and a catch indeed. Some male non-bass fish is out there waiting patiently for you! I love the hair! It looks great on you!

Maleen said...

I am loving your blog. There is definitely designer blood in you. Can I tell you how much I love your banner with the red shoes!!
By the way, Brunette's have it made, and I am jealous that you can pull off both looks flawlessly. Sometime if you want to laugh, I'll do red hair.

Jessie Nielsen said...

Thanks Kim I am so far loving the dark side!

Deanne I am glad someone appreciated that.. I had to go on a rampage for a minute! HAH!

Maleen I would love to see that! The hard part was I had to die my eyebrows cause I looked so funny. That was scary to do but they turned out good!

Carrie said...

I'm totally speechless! I can't believe you found me. I miss you! You have grown up beautifully! How is the fam? And by theway your totally added to my list of friends for sure!