Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SUPRISE!!!!

I will say that if I am high maintanance slash self absorbed slash incredibly picking slash demanding about one thing.... it would be my BIRTHDAY! I LOVE birthdays even when they are not my own. I love them so much that I celebrate all of my friends half birthdays too because in my opinoin, a year is a long time to wait! SO I have not only been awaiting my birthday (which isnt coming fast enough) but I have been celebrating my birthday week to make the time go faster! My awsome sweet friends made me a birthday week chain that I get to pull of one ring everyday til my birthday and they have also been so sweet and kind to sing me a new song every day up to the big day itself, I also get love pre-birthday texts and messages on facebook (I am super spoiled)! I have been basking in the attention and birthday glory! Just when I thought I had it made... I came back from my break at work and my super sweet boss had made me a cupcake cake and decorated my office! Thanks Natalie! Here are some pics: the cake was adorable!
The tip of the cupcake was a gumball, so after we ate the cake.... I had to take a moment and bask in my "birthday bubble blowing" glory! (The camera was not quite quick enough and we only got the before and after) HAHA!

Thanks everyone! Ya'll sure know how to make a girl feel loved and so far this has been the BEST birthday in the history of my birthday and I have not even had my birthday yet!

2 comments:

Chelsea and Camden said...

How fun! I am so glad that everyone there is treating you right! I am so sad I can't be with you. I hope it continues to be all you ever hoped for. :)

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Happy Birthday Jessie. Maleen just told me you have a blog, so I'll add you to my list. Your cupcake looked so yummy, Madison would be jealous, me too!